Archeologists discovered an ancient exercise gym in Egypt.
- The gym's slogan was "Power Walk Like An Egyptian!"
- I knew they invented the Food Pyramid, but I had no idea they worked out!
- In a related story, a "Yoga in Your Toga" studio was unearthed in Rome, where Marc Antony worked out so he could impress Cleopatra with his "Six Pack Asps".
Twitter has made a major change - expanding it's character limit from 140 to 280 per Tweet.
- And just like that, Donald Trump's workload is doubled... SAD!
A Neilsen survey found that NFL ratings are down 25% versus this time a year ago.
- So apparently it's the fans - and not just the refs - who aren't watching the games.
Harvard University is hosting "Sex Week" featuring lectures including "Kink 101" and "Broadening Your Porn Horizons".
- For the first time in school history, students are begging for MORE homework.
In a new ESPN documentary, world famous wrestler Ric Flair claims that he's slept with more than 10,000 women.
- Being wrestling and all, I'm bettin' this story is "Fake Nudes".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!