Just two months after being traded from the Tigers to the Astros, Justin Verlander has a World Series Ring with Houston beating the Dodgers in Game 7 last night, 5-1. And now insiders say Justin and Supermodel girlfriend Kate Upton will get married later this week in Italy.
- So it has been, and will continue to be, a "Bada Bing! Bada Boom!" kinda week for Justin.
- He's a pitcher not a runner, but it's a safe bet he'll be running the bases during his honeymoon.
The CIA released over 100,000 personal documents found in Osama Bin Laden's secret compound including home movies... but not his Porn collection because of "Copyright issues".
- So if you want to see "Debbie Does Dubai", or "Behind The Green Burka" you're gonna have to rent 'em.
For a limited time, KFC's in Japan are offering chicken-leg shaped bars of soap that will leave you smelling like The Colonel's 11 secret herbs and spices.
- This is great news for people who have "Smelling like Fried Chicken" on their Bucket List.
In her new book, Democratic activist Donna Brazille claims that Hillary Clinton "Took control of the DNC a year before the election" and "Rigged the race against Bernie Sanders".
- Don't tell me how it worked out. I haven't finished the book yet.
Two new studies found that people care more about dogs than they do their fellow humans, and would donate more to help a suffering pooch than a suffering man.
- PETA says the results are "Spot On!"
A woman has accused Dustin Hoffman of groping her on a movie set back in the 80's.
- It allegedly happened while she was auditioning for a "Tootsie" Role.
A new book claims that cereal maker John Kellogg thought sex was evil, never consumated his marriage, and invented Corn Flakes because he thought they curbed sexual desire.
- Sounds like Kellogg was a bit of a Fruit Loop.
- He also coined a phrase when he told his "sexually frustrated wife" to "Leggo my Eggo!"
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!