"Star Trek: Discovery" debuted its first openly gay character during Sunday night's episode.
- His first line was "Live Long, Prosper... and ALWAYS Accessorize!!!"
Hugh Hefner was laid to rest Saturday in an intimate ceremony in a crypt right next to Marilyn Monroe.
- And just like that, the expression "You Can't Take It With You" goes out the window.
After serving 9 years for Armed Robbery, OJ Simpson is a free man, released from prison early Sunday.
- He waved goodbye to the warden, hopped into a waiting Uber and drove off into the Sunset... V...e...r...y s...l...o...w...l...y.
- I'm betting the "real killer or killers" are shaking in their boots, knowin' the Juice is finally back out looking for them.
The Commissioner of the NBA has asked all pro-Basketball players to stand during the National Anthem.
- It'll be hard to tell if they comply since they're so tall they look like their standing even when they're kneeling.
It's National "Mean Girls Appreciation Day".
- So if you run into Kathy Griffin, be sure to give her a hug!
RIP... Tom Petty, three-time Grammy-winning frontman for "The Heartbreakers" died Monday from Cardiac Arrest. He amassed a huge amount of hits over his 40+ year career... "Free Falling", "Don't Do Me Like That", "Here Comes My Girl", "Refugee", and "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" (his duet with real life girlfriend Stevie Nicks) just to name a few.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!