The President of France broke out laughing when his Black Lab was caught on video peeing on the floor during an official meeting.
- It could have been worse. It could have been a French Poo-dle.
- In France, it's known as going "Oui Oui".
Hillary Clinton swore during a TV interview over the weekend calling President Trump's inauguration "Some weird S---".
- She had planned to swear AT the inauguration... Correction: she had planned to be SWORN IN at the inauguration.
Justin Timberlake, formerly lead singer of N'Sync, will headline the half-time show at Superbowl LII - his third time appearing at the Big Game.
- At this rate, the only chance the Lions have of appearing in a Super Bowl is if they become a Boy Band.
Arby's sold sandwiches stacked with deer meat for one day only on Saturday.
- They were a buck a piece.
The World Series is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Houston Astros.
- It's fitting since both cities have been hit hard this year by an event called "Harvey".
Harvey Weinstein announced that he's leaving Sex Rehab but will continue working with doctors.
- Translation: He will continue PLAYING Doctor with as many Nurses as he can get his hands on.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!