82 year old Larry King is reportedly filing for divorce from his 56 year old wife Shawn after finding out that she has been having an affair.
- If those two crazy kids can't make it... what chance to the rest of us have?
- Larry, that's seven down... One more to go. And then "Eight is Enough".
Fresh off his scandal in Rio, Ryan Lochte has signed on to appear in the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars.
- You know if he loses he's going to claim he was robbed.
66 year old Bruce Springsteen and his E. Street Band played a concert in New Jersey Tuesday night staying on the stage for 3 hours and 52 minutes.
- Whew! If the concert had lasted longer than 4 hours, he would have had call his doctor and go immediately to the hospital.
Domino's has announced that they will begin delivering Pizza to customers in New Zealand using Drones.
- Soon people will be pointing at the sky saying "It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's a Pizza!"
- Little Ceasar's will counter the service by offering a new "Hot & Airborne" combo for just 5 bucks.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange says that the next batch of Hillary Clinton emails he's set to release will be "an election game-changer" if they catch fire with the media.
- In other words, the only place you'll hear about them is on Fox News.
A man in upstate New York walked into a convenience store dressed as Batman and stole two 18-packs of Budweiser.
- Party at the Bat Cave!
- Police say they believe he was working alone and are looking for a single "na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na SUS-PECT!".
A northern California bakery has seen a big dip in sales after posting a pic of a transgender Ken doll in a flowing pink buttercream dress on it's website.
- On the bright side... Caitlyn Jenner ordered 2 dozen transgender cupcakes for her upcoming Tupperware Party!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here this weekend with a brand new Podcast - if we can get our technical problems fixed!