Mark Zuckerberg has admitted that Facebook knows more about you than you think... including your income and net worth, the square footage of your home, and what TV shows you watch.
- So the cat's out of the bag... I'll admit it... I watch re-runs of "ALF".
The FBI revealed that more than half of the people who were allowed to meet with then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had given at least a million dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
- Bill has rushed to her defense saying... "I did not have sex... with any of those donors".
It's National Waffle Day...
- The day we celebrate undecided voters across the country.
At a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton on Sunday, Cher called Donald Trump "an idiot".
- Trump immediately tweeted that Cher is "Two-faced"... which to be honest, after all that plastic surgery, is actually true.
Dunkin' Donuts will begin offering Pumpkin Spice Latte's at stores nationwide on Monday.
- There's no better way to beat the end of summer heat than with a piping hot drink that reminds you of Halloween.
A theater group is will perform an All-Nude version of a Shakespearian play in a NYC park this weekend.
- In this version Juliet says, "Romeo, Romeo, where art thou Romeo? Oh... THERE thou art!!!"
- The gay community is hoping it's a production of "The Two Gentlemen From Verona".
- This is the first time people with actually be able to see the actors Iambic Pentameters.
A new study out of Yale University shows that not having a lot of friends is as bad for your health as smoking.
- A related study found that if you still smoke, chances are you don't have many friends.
Friends of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian say the two fight about Kim's busy schedule.
- But Kanye says that Beyonce still has the busiest schedule of all time.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!