Former NY Congressman and husband of Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, (aka "Carlos Danger") has been caught tweeting racy photos of himself to another woman AGAIN. This is time his 5 year old son is in the background of the pics.
- Anthony sends out tweets more often that Hillary deletes emails.
- At this point he's giving up politics forever, and will stick with being a Stay-At-Home Cad.
U.S. Rep. John Conyers & former Detroit City Councilwoman Monica Conyers - who were due in court for Divorce proceedings today...renewed their vows on Saturday.
- Although they've been together for years... the Maid of Honor said Monica was "a nervous Shrek".
A new study found that an addiction to coffee is genetic.
- Especially if you happen to be the love child of Juan Valdez and Mrs. Folger.
Pope Francis met with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg at the Vatican over the weekend.
- Zuckerberg wanted to keep the meeting secret, but the Pontiff tagged him in a photo.
- The Pope will also meet with the head of Amazon... who is set to arrive in Rome in two days, with free shipping!
The Federal Government is spending almost $1 Million to study the drinking habits of Lesbians.
- Finally! An answer to one of the most burning questions on Americans' minds.
- I'm betting they have no interest in Jim Beam, Jack Daniels or Johnny Walker.
Embattled Olympian Ryan Lochte has a new endorsement deal...as the spokesperson for Pine Bros. Throat Lozenges.
- After being sponsored by Speedo... that's got to be hard to swallow.
President Obama's former campaign manager went on TV Sunday and called Donald Trump "a psychopath".
- He went on to criticize Trump for calling Hillary Clinton names.
Chaos erupted at LAX airport in L.A. last night following fears of an attack... but it turns out the crisis was triggered by an actor on his way home from an audition dressed in a Zorro costume carrying a plastic sword.
- If he was THAT convincing... He should get the part.
A new study found that nearly one-third of New Yorkers haven't had sex in the last year.
- So it may be the City That Never Sleeps... but it's not sex that's keeping them up.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!