The 2016 Rio Olympic Games officially came to an end last night. The Top Medal totals were: USA - 121. China - 70, Great Britain - 67...
- ... and Ryan Lochte - 0... As in chances of him getting anymore endorsement deals.)
Speaking of the Olympics... a wrestling coach for Team Mongolia stripped down to his underwear in protest Sunday after losing the Bronze Medal to Uzbekistan.
- He's one Mongolian who really had a Beef.
Speaking of beef... Kim Kardashian has admitted to getting butt injections.
- Now her assets over a butt load of cash.
Lindsay Lohan has agreed to an interview on Russian State Television IF they meet her demands...including a private jet, lots of money, and a meeting and photos with Vladimir Putin.
- Lindsay's a lot like Putin... although she needs to throw back a few shots before she takes her shirt off.
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said today that he'll use a nuke to turn Washington, D.C. into "a heap of ashes" if the US tries to stop his nuclear program.
- Well somebody's feeling pretty important in his new Middle School uniform!
An FDA study suggests that pregnant women who take acetaminophen are more likely to have a hyperactive child.
- So ladies, don't take Tylenol...Take Tylenol PM.
A new mega-luxury apartment complex in Los Angeles is offering residents free on-site botox injections.
- This explains the Change of Address card I got in the Mail from Cher over the weekend.
- It's actually a ploy to keep residents from looking shocked when they jack up their rent.
NOTE: Due to ongoing technical issues... we continue to be unable to put up a Podcast. We are attempting to fix the situation ASAP. I'd like to shoot my computer - or whatever it is that's causing the problem. Sorry!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!