Wikileaks published 20,000 emails that detail how the Democratic Party - led by Hillary Clinton friend Debbie Wasserman Schultz - intentionally sabotaged Bernie Sanders campaign. So Schultz has been asked to step down.
- You'd think if Emails were gonna sabotage anyone's campaign, it would be Hillary's.
On Sunday night's "60 Minutes" Hillary Clinton said the media is very hard on her and that there seems to be two standards: "The Hillary Standard and the Standard for everybody else".
- She figured that out when the FBI decided not to charge her.
President Obama's Kenyan half-brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump because "he speaks from the heart and Hillary can't be trusted".
- Guess who's not getting invited to Thanksgiving dinner at Barack and Michelle's this year?
California police say Dennis Rodman is the lead suspect in an unsolved hit and run accident.
- Witnesses said they saw "A really tall guy in a wedding dress" fleeing the scene... with a chubby North Korean man in a booster seat in the back.
Dictionary.com has added the term "mom jeans" to it's list of words and phrases, defining them as "unstylish women's jeans".
- As soon as she heard they were "unstylish", Caitlyn Jenner stopped wearing them.
A 65-year-old Russian man set a record by flying solo around the world in just 11 days in a hot air balloon.
- That's just slightly longer than it takes to get from Detroit to Chicago if you book a flight on Southwest.
A new toilet-themed cafe has opened in Indonesia where customers sit on toilets and dine on meatballs floating in soup-filled latrines.
- If you want to get your waitresses attention you just leave the seat up.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!