Ted Cruz didn't endorse Donald Trump last night during his speech at the RNC and was booed off the stage by the Convention delegates. The Donald had read a copy of the speech ahead of time and let Ted go ahead with it.
- Obviously he should have put Ted on "Cruz Control".
Melania Trump is now being accused of stealing lyrics from Rick Astley's hit "Never Gonna Give You Up". Mrs. Trump said Donald "will never, ever, give up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever, let you down," with Astley singing, "never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down."
- It's not just the Republicans... a leaked copy of Bill Clinton's speech at the upcoming DNC includes Rod Stewart's lyrics "If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy... C'mon sugar let me know!"
Meanwhile Democratic strategist James Carville told CNN that someone may have sabotaged Melania and slipped in Michelle Obama's message on purpose.
- I don't buy it... Hillary isn't known for inserting messages, she's known for deleting them.
Despite his denials, numerous media sources are reporting that Macauley Culkin has a six-thousand dollar a month Heroin habit.
- Pay attention parents... this is what can happen when you leave your kid Home Alone.
Pokemon Go players ow have their own app called PokeDates which matches up players with similar interests at nearby locations.
- Beware ladies: Some of the guys don't want a real date, they just want to get a Pikachu.
"Happy Days" creator Garry Marshall has passed away at the age of 81.
Just like the show... Garry finally "Jumped the Shark".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!