Hard to believe, but today I'm posting our 200th Podcast! Somewhat of a milestone. Last night Jackie and I sat down at the Purtan Family Dining Room Table for a great conversation that lasted about 45 minutes. But unbeknownst to us, my fabulous (NOT) new computer only recorded 11 minutes of it and then crashed. Again. But I decided to put it up anyway... and the 34 minutes it didn't record were the BEST we've ever done... and since you'll never hear that part, you're gonna have to take my word for it.
And now... on with the news.
It's finally here... The Republican National Convention gets underway in Cleveland tonight.
- There haven't been this many old white guys in that city since the Cleveland Clinic gave away free samples of Viagra.
- Like all conventions, it'll be a circus... but Donald Trump says it'll be "The Make America Great-est Show on Earth!"
Hillary Clinton's campaign says she won't be watching the Republican Convention.
- Trump immediately tweeted "Liar! Liar! Pantsuit on Fire!"
McDonald's announced that it will no longer allow customers to access Porn sites on their stores Wi-Fi.
- So the only McNuggets your going to see are the ones on your tray.
- Adult movie fans say their going to boycott what they call "The Not So Happy Meal".
A captured ISIS fighter says that every ISIS leader is a serial liar.
- So they're not only terrorists...they're politicians.
A Facebook survey found that 45% of adults who use fb have played Pokemon Go.
- The other 55% are too busy posting their political views.
A British study found that 70% of men are willing to have sex on the first date.
- And the other 30% lied.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!