A new study by AAA found that 80% of drivers in the US displayed Road Rage in the last year including honking, tailgating, and flipping off another driver.
- And 70% of drivers admitted to doing all three of those during a recent freeway shutdown for repaving.
CNN mysteriously lost their feed of a reporter covering a Hillary Clinton speech yesterday just as the reporter began criticizing Her. The screen went black.
- And you wonder how they got the nickname "Clinton News Network"?
President Obama is taking heat for saying that it's easier for a teenager to get a gun than it is to get a book.
- It's not that teens can't GET books... They just won't READ them.
A British study found that Dinosaurs made "adorable bird noises".
- They broke the news in an adorable sounding Tweet.
- I want to get hundreds of thousands of dollars to do a study that absolutely no one can disprove.
Lifestyle guru Martha Stewart says Millennials are "lazy, self-indulgent and lack the initiative to be successful" and that they are "living in their parents basements."
- But she said they inspired a great new side dish: "Roasted Couch Potatoes served on a Lazy Susan".
An alligator at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio has died despite zookeepers' efforts to revive him with CPR.
- As they say, "See Ya Later, Alligator".
Televangelist David Turner has purchased actor Tyler Perry's 34 thousand sq. ft. Atlanta mansion including a lighted tennis court, gym, infinity pool and theater for $17.5 million. He said God told him to buy the mansion.
- He also said God asked people to keep sending in donations. Apparently somebody's electric bill just went up.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!