Congrats to Tiger pitcher Justin Verlander and super model Kate Upton who announced their engagement.
- And if he needs relief help on his wedding night, there are about a million guys who would be willing to be called in.
Some in the entertainment industry claim that Hollywood is failing to represent enough transgender characters in the movies.
- Coming soon to a theater near you: "Fifty Shades of Gay" and "When Harry Became Sally".
Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan found out on Monday that they won a Daytime Emmy for their work together.
- And after having to pretend they like each other for the next two weeks, they're a shoe in for next year's Best Actor Awards.
The first American cruise ship pulled into Havana yesterday.
- It was confusing for Cubans because they're not used to people coming into Cuba, they're used to people trying to get out.
- It took two tries to dock the boat. The first attempt was close, but no cigar.
Disney World is now selling Weddings inside the Magic Kingdom for $75,000.
- They say they can only accommodate 20 guests...because it's a small world, after all.
- For an extra 10 grand all of the Disney Characters will take part in the ceremony except for Donald Duck because he doesn't wear pants.
- The ceremony will be 45 minutes long. Or 10 minutes if you have a Fast Pass.
A Texas high school fired a French teacher who couldn't speak French.
- But they're gonna stick with their policy of hiring English teachers who don't speak English.
TMZ is reporting that someone is shopping around a sex tape starring Blac Chyna and Tyga.
- This is HUGE NEWS... If you happen to know who either of those people are.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!