Ted Cruz dropped out of the Presidential race last night leaving Trump as the apparent GOP nominee. Meanwhile earlier in the day, Trump accused Cruz's father of playing some kind of role in the Kennedy Assassination...a story that came out of the National Enquirer.
- What's next? Hillary accusing Bernie Sanders of playing a role in the Lincoln Assassination?
Meanwhile Sanders beat Clinton in Indiana and vowed to stay in the race even though mathematically it's virtually impossible for him to win the nomination.
- Hillary said "I'm going to get rid of him once and for all"... So she went to her personal computer and deleted him.
A new startup called "Getaround" plans to cut down on auto emissions by encouraging people to share ownership of their cars with strangers.
- A lot of parents already have a similar car-sharing program with their unemployed 25 year old kids.
ABC executives are allegedly in talks with 84-year-old Regis Philbin about returning to "Live! With Regis and Kelly".
- They say the show would have a whole new feel...especially for
Regis because he doesn't remember the old one.
Les Waas, the man who wrote the Mister Softee ice cream truck jingle, has died at the age of 94.
- Wass will be cremated, then his ashes will be sprinkled over a chocolate sundae.
- The "Mister Softee" composer is survived by a wife...but no kids!!!
Sesame Street execs got a cease and desist order against an at home testing company that implied that Bert and Ernie have STD's.
- They did admit, however, that Miss Piggy has hot flashes and an over active bladder.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!