Temps may only reach the low 40's today...but it's the first Monday of Spring!!! That means I can finally wear my black socks and sandals without getting funny looks from people!
It's National Common Courtesy Day...and in honor of that, AT&T has announced a list of ways to be courteous on your cell phone. One of the suggestions: Don't talk on your cell in public restrooms.
- They also ask men not to stream videos while they're at the urinals.
- Finally...a day without any Butt-dialing!
Twitter turns 10 years old today.
- I was going to get it a gift...but decided to wait until it's Tweet Sixteen.
Fox News issued a statement saying that Donald Trump has an extreme, sick obsession with Megyn Kelly.
- My daughters claim that he actually has a "crush" on her and is showing his affection by taunting her like a school yard bully. Agree?
- Fox has decided to build a giant wall around Megyn to keep The Donald from sneaking in to see her.
Pope Francis officially posted his first Instagram photo on Saturday.
- But unlike most Instagram users, he was fully robed in the pic.
The Mexican prison holding El Chapo has denied his request to use the "Conjugal Room".
- So when it comes to women, he'll have to resort to what he's good at: Smuggling them in.
On this day in 1790 Thomas Jefferson reported to President George Washington as the first Secretary of State.
- But what difference does it make???
- Jefferson immediately claimed that the Boston Massacre was caused by an Anti-American pencil drawing that was making the rounds.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!