"The Donald" and Hillary both scored big wins on Super Tuesday, making it look even more likely that the two will face off in the general election.
- They aren't as different as you think, for example they each won 7 states, and at almost 70 years old they both use "Miss Clairol Stocks & Blonds #17".
This morning, Marco Rubio said "The voters sent a strong message on Tuesday".
- A few minutes later he added, "The voters sent a strong message on Tuesday".
The Rolling Stones announced that they will give an-open air concert in Cuba later this month.
- They picked an outdoor venue so all of the people floating to America in their '57 Chevys can hear the music for free.
Scientists at a University in England have identified the first gene linked to graying hair in human beings.
- But men, if your wife asks you "Does this gene make my hair look gray?"...the correct answer is still "No!".
A new study of "Female Viagra" claims the pill may only result in six additional "sexual events" a year.
- And if you refer to sex as an "event"...you definitely need to take that pill.
- So basically The Moment's Only Going To Be Right every two months.
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly lost custody of his kids in a unanimous court decision.
- He's got a new book coming out called "Killing My Lawyer".
Miss Colombia, the woman who was accidentally named "Miss Universe" by Steve Harvey has landed a part in a Vin Diesel movie.
- No wait...I'm sorry...that's Miss Philippines.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!