Ray Tomlinson, the inventor of email has died at the age of 74.
- Friends say he was loved by all...except for the U.S. Postal Service.
- If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had the chance to send money to a super nice guy in Nigeria.
Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders interrupted and criticized each other repeatedly during last nights Democrat debate in Flint.
- It was basically like watching an old married couple waiting in line for a early bird dinner at Denny's.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has endorsed John Kasich for President calling him "a real life action hero".
- But if Kasich doesn't pick up some more delegates he's going to end up Terminating his campaign.
- The endorsement will help Kasich lock in the all important "Housekeepers Who Have Slept With Their Married Bosses" vote.
The big rumor in show biz is that Luke Skywalker will come out as gay in the next Star Wars movie.
- This means he'll be joining the dark side every fall because he wouldn't be caught dead wearing white after Labor Day.
- The movie is tentatively called: Star Wars: The Force Accessorizes!
North Korea has issued a new threat of a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the U.S. and South Korea.
- Apparently Kim Jong Un has run out of relatives to execute.
A real life fight broke out at a Civil War reenactment at Gettysburg on Saturday.
- Organizers were quick to Address the issue.
- And in a case of history repeating itself, the Union actor won the fight with the Confederate guy.
Caitlyn Jenner slammed Hillary Clinton saying she cares only about herself and "doesn't care about women at all".
- I remember back in 2004 when Bruce Jenner said Obama "doesn't care about men at all".
RIP... Nancy Reagan.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!