It's Super Tuesday!
- The day Republicans decide which candidate hurls the best insults.
- And on the Democrat side...it's the day voters decide which old white person best represents the "party of diversity".
Ted Cruz is now accusing Donald Trump of having ties to the Mafia.
- Trump denies it...and offered to take Cruz out on a rowboat ride with his brother Fredo.
The family of actor Abe Vigoda, who died in January, is furious that he was not included in Sunday night's "In Memoriam" montage at the Academy Awards.
- Apparently the Academy thought Abe had died years ago...just like the rest of us.
Jack Linquist, the first President of Disneyland, has died at the age of 88.
- He died of a heart attack. Apparently even HE couldn't believe the prices they charge to get into the Magic Kingdom.
- Donald Duck was set to delivery the eulogy, but was pulled when he refused to wear pants.
- It started when he caught a cold from Sneezy, got very Sleepy, and five days later was pronounced dead by Doc.
A Chinese man jumped off a bridge during rush hour traffic yesterday.
- Some people take the whole "Leap Day" thing a little too seriously.
RIP... Character actor George Kennedy of "Naked Gun" and "Cool Hand Luke" fame. He died of natural causes at the age of 91.
And Gil Hill...Longtime Detroit Cop, City Council President, and my co-star in Beverly Hills Cop III who passed away yesterday at the age of 84.
Have a "Super Tuesday" and I'll see you back here Wednesday!