It's a big day today... Super Tuesday 2, The Ides of March, the day the Swallows return to Capistrano, and perhaps most importantly, the day hundreds of buzzards return to Hinkley, Ohio.
- Ohio Governor and GOP Presidential hopeful John Kasich is holding a last minute Get-Out-The-Buzzard vote later this afternoon.
The famous saying "Beward The Ides of March" began as a reference to the assassination of Julius Caesar.
- Now it's a warning that you may be attacked at a Donald Trump Rally.
- President Obama has narrowed his short list of Supreme Court Justice nominees to three.
- But insiders say he may just issue an Executive Order that lets all the liberals on the Supreme Court vote twice.
A new study out of England says that most active seniors don't consider themselves "old" until there 85 - and one in ten don't believe they are "elderly" until they turn 90.
- So Bernie Sanders run for the Presidency is apparently just a mid-life crisis.
A video has surfaced of a man relieving himself on Kellogg's products at their Memphis manufacturing plant.
- His defense is that as a kid, his mother taught him to use Cheerios to practice his aim.
- Rice Krispies will now be know for their "Snap, Crackle, & Pee".
- Some people like their cereal crisp...some like it soggy.
Richard Simmons called the "Today Show" to dispel rumors that he's being held against his will by the house keeper.
- I just thought he had so much sweat and grease on his legs he just slipped out of sight.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!