The Russian made Jeep carrying Fidel Castro's ashes to the cemetery broke down and had to be pushed down the road by soldiers to a repair shop.
- Just like Fidel himself, the breakdown was a Pain in the Ash.
Alec Baldwin says he'll stop doing his Donald Trump imitation on "Saturday Night Live" if the President Elect releases his tax returns.
- C'mon Donald... release 'em so we can begin to make "SNL Great Again".
Over three feet of snow fell over Hawaii this weekend... and more is on the way.
- The Weather Channel is doing a special on it called "Hawaii-Five-Snow".
Time Magazine has revealed the short list for it's "Person of the Year". Nominees include Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin, the Flint Water Crisis Whistleblowers and Beyonce.
- Most of the nominees made a huge impact on World Events... and apparently Beyonce looked really hot at some Music Award Show .
A new study shows that eating one ounce of nuts a day can dramatically increase your lifespan.
- Unless, of course, you happen to be allergic to nuts.
The New York Post is reporting that Anthony Weiner has been calling friends in the restaurant industry looking for a job.
- He sent out a ton of resumes... but apparently nothing popped up.
- I guess his Amateur Photography business isn't bringing in enough cash.
More photos surfaced over the weekend of Hillary Clinton hiking in the woods.
- And just like her Campaign Strategists... she can't see the forest for the trees.
- If she'd spend this much time hiking around states like Iowa and Michigan, she might have won the election.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!