RIP... Zsa Zsa Gabor who has died of a heart attack at the age of 99. She was married nine times and once said, "I'm a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man... I keep his house".
In related news.... RIP Dr. Henry Heimlich, inventor of the Heimlich maneuver, who has died at the age of 96.
- We're checking a rumor that he died of a heart attack while trying to save Zsa Zsa who was choking on one her diamond rings.
Merriam-Webster's Dictionary has announced the "Word of the Year" for 2016, and the winner is: "Surreal". It's defined as "unbelievable".
- Or as Hillary Clinton defines it: "I lost??? Are you kidding me???".
China has agreed to return the Underwater Drone that it stole off a U.S. Navy ship in International Waters.
- They've agreed to return it... but the U.S. has to pay for shipping and handling.
President Elect Trump is taking heat for a spelling error on Twitter... in which he said called the Chinese stealing of the drone "Un Presidented" instead of "Unprecedented".
- In a related story... Democrats are pressuring the Electoral College to "Un President" Trump when they cast their votes later today.
Tech experts are warning that hot Christmas Gifts like Fitbit may be hacked by people's employers... so they'd know things like how many calories employees are consuming.
- Which isn't that big of a deal, unless you work for Jenny Craig.
- In a related story, Michael Moore bought himself a Fitbit... and then ate it.
73 year old Mick Jagger and his 32 year old girlfriend have announced that they've named their newborn baby (Mick's 8th child... that we know of) "Deveraux".
- The baby is said to have Her eyes and Mick's lips... which is making Breast Feeding incredibly painful.
An amendment to Italy's Civil Code means that married couples will no longer have to pledge to be faithful in their Wedding Vows.
- After hearing the news, Bill Clinton asked Hillary to fly to Italy for a romantic trip to Renew their vows.
Have a great day and I'll see your back here Tuesday!