In the largest computer Hack so far, Yahoo announced that more than One Billion of it's users names, email addresses, passwords, dates of birth, and phone numbers were breached in 2013.
- This explains why I keep getting calls from Vladimir Putin.
- Yahoo is encouraging users to change their Passwords immediately... so Hackers will have something to work on over Christmas Break.
A top NASA Scientist is warning that the Earth is due for an "Extinction Level Event".
- Top Democrats are like, "Duh... Trump already won the election!"
A group of Hollywood Celebrities, led by Martin Sheen, released a video urging Electors not to cast their ballots for Donald Trump on Monday.
- I think we can all trust Martin Sheen... He did such a great job raising his son Charlie.
- And of course he played a President on the TV show "The West Wing"... so what better qualifications could he have??
According to a Facebook study 62% of Americans admitted that they have purchased a present for themselves while Christmas Shopping.
- The other 38% lied.
A Brown University study found that drinking white wine can increase your chance of getting melanoma.
- Look for "Pinot Grigio SPF 45" coming to a store near you.
Just hours after releasing driverless Uber cars onto the streets of San Francisco, one of the cars was caught on video running a red light.
- Cops pulled the car over... but couldn't figure out who to ticket.
A friend of the Jackson Family claims Micheal Jackson once got upset with Madonna because she told reporters he needed to change his look.
- Apparently it really got Michael's nose out of joint.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!