A 90 second re-mix of Sunday night's Presidential debate that has Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton singing the duet "I've Had The Time Of My Life" from the movie Dirty Dancing has already gotten over 1 million hits. I decided to post it here for your listening enjoyment...
Just released Wikileaks documents include an email from Hillary's campaign manager John Podesta saying "I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans" - but he said she needed to say she would be their "champion".
- But she's become really fond of the millions of voters in the "basket of deplorables" who according to the polls have switched their support to her.
In one of the documents released by Wikileaks, Bill Clinton's best friend who works for the Clinton Foundation called Chelsea Clinton a "Spoiled Brat".
- The guy must be taking parenting lessons from Alec Baldwin.
Former Republican California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger announced that he will not support Donald Trump because of his sexist comments about women.
- Arnold called Donald and started the conversation with "Hello Kettle? It's me, The Pot".
- Wow. I thought those two were Maid for each other.
Samsung has officially ended production of their "Galaxy 7" smartphone after more consumers complained that the phones caught on fire.
- This is not what Samsung meant when they introduced the phone and said "It would catch on fire!"
- That's why I love my Flip Phone. It never catches on fire... in fact, I can barely get it to turn on.
A new study claims that Yoga might not be rigorous enough to satisfy the recommended guidelines for daily physical activity.
- Just when I finally mastered the "Leaning Tower of Pisa During A Hurricane" pose.
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg told Katie Couric that the "kneeling during the National Anthem" trend is "Dumb and Disrespectful".
- And at 83 years old, she announced she'll be holding a "Justices' Lives Matter" rally this weekend.
Social Media lit up when a rumor surfaced that Nickelodeon had cancelled production of "SpongeBob Squarepants" after 17 years. But Nick execs say it's not true.
- Tens of thousands of 30 year olds living in their parents basements are breathing a collective sigh of relief.
NOTE: Today is the LAST DAY in Michigan to register to Vote in the November 8th Presidential Election!
- Don't miss your chance to cast your ballot for the Candidate you despise the least!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!