OCTOBER 10, 2016
Both Trump and Hillary Clinton took the gloves off during last night's Presidential debate, hurling insults at each other.
- She called him a "Liar" and "Unfit to be President". And he said she should be "In jail" and is "Unfit to be in a 'Girls Gone Wild' Video".
Right off the top, The Donald apologized for what he called "Locker Room Talk" in the famous video that rocked his campaign over the weekend.
- The conversation on that tape was like the Locker Room Talk at Spartan Stadium lately...but Trump used a lot fewer expletives.
The biggest star of the night turned out to be one of the undecided voters named Kenneth Bone who, donning a bright red sweater, asked a question about Energy policy.
- He was just what the doctor ordered for disgruntled voters can't stand either Trump or Clinton and who've been saying "C'mon... throw me a Bone, wouldya?"
An FBI study shows that gun sales are up by 27% compared to this time last year.
- FBI Director James Comey says the gun sales are clearly wrong... but he has no plans to indict anyone who bought one.
A new biography of Paul Simon labels the singer as a thief and a bully.
- That may be, but he's still got better hair than Art Garfunkel.
- The book is called "Me & Julio Stealing a Kid's Lunch Money Down By The School Yard".
Pope Francis named 17 new Cardinals during a ceremony at the Vatican.
- He would have named 18, but they'd already reached their Salary Cap.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!