Last night, Governor Snyder activated the National Guard to help hand out safe drinking water to the people in Flint.
- This has been going on for some time...so it's about time he decided to get the lead out.
Donald Trump called last night's State of the Union address "really boring, slow & lethargic".
- He said the exact same thing last week about Jeb Bush.
After 21 years, the St. Louis Rams are headed back to Los Angeles.
- That's all well and good, but most likely the Lions still have no chance of going to the Super Bowl anytime soon.
Police in Ohio sent their thanks to a wanted man who was captured after sending them a selife to replace his mugshot which he said was "terrible".
- The man used a Selfie-Stick to snap the pic which will be replaced by a Selfie-Shank when he gets to prison.
According to a new report, Bill and Hillary Clinton did not give Donald Trump a gift for his 2005 wedding to wife Melania.
- Looks like things are about to get nasty on the campaign trail.
A cologne inspired by Vladimir Putin has become a top seller in Moscow...with creators saying it has a "warm, inviting & unifying" scent...
- ...With "Invasive & Communist undertones".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!