President Obama will give his final State of the Union Address tonight.
- Bernie Sanders says he won't be tuning in...because but at 74, he'll watch a re-run of "Matlock" and be in bed by 8:30.
According to a new report, Jeb Bush accidentally let the copyright lapse on his campaign moniker, "Jeb!".
- In a related story, Bill Clinton forgot to renew the copyright on his moniker, "Hot Chicks!".
Groundbreaking rocker David Bowie has died at the age of 69.
- There will be two viewings. One with him dressed as a man, and the other as a woman.
Mick Jagger's ex - 59 year old Jerry Hall has announced her engagement to 84 year old media mogul Rupert Murdoch.
- If she thought she couldn't "Get No Satisfaction" from Mick...just wait until her wedding night this time.
A new App called "I'm Not Sorry" is designed to alert women when they use the word "sorry" in texts and emails - claiming apologizing makes women appear weak.
- In political circles, it's known as the "HillaryOnBenghazi" App. (Sorry)
Prince William and Kate Middleton's son Prince George attended his first day of Pre-School last week.
- His teacher said he didn't get any special treatment and when it came time for a Potty Break, George was 3rd in line for the throne.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!