Fall officially arrived in the U.S. at 4:22 this morning.
- Look on the bright side...only 271 days until Summer starts next June!
The Pope visited the White House this morning where he gave a speech to 15,000 guests on the White House lawn.
- President Obama signaled the beginning of the speech by lighting a cigarette and blowing the smoke up the White House chimney.
Yankee's baseball legend and Hall of Famer Yogi Berra has died at the age of 90.
- If you feel like you already heard that Yogi died...it's deja vu all over again.
- As Yogi once said, "Always go to other people's funerals...otherwise, they won't come to yours."
A new book claims that Hillary Clinton is being plagued by multiple health problems that could end her campaign early.
- In a related story, Bill is being plagued by multiple health problems that can be cleared up by a strong dose of antibiotics.
A survey by the National Center for Health Statistics found that Apples are the favorite fruit among U.S. kids.
- So in addition to making computers and iPhones, Apple is now making Fruit? Wow...what an amazing company!
Publishing house Simon & Schuster has signed Donald Trump to write a book about his Presidential Campaign.
- Scott Walker's deal to write a book about HIS Presidential Campaign has now been downgraded to a Pamphlet.
Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's show "I Am Cait" has Not been picked up for a second season by E! and is struggling to find another network.
- It takes a lot of cajones to cancel such a politically correct show.
- Caitlyn accused the network of "emasculating" her.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!