Happy 14th Birthday to Jackie's son, and my Grandson Charlie!
Pope Francis begins his 3-Day tour of the U.S. today.
- He's the oldest guy to go on tour here since Mick Jagger.
After serving his 6-Month suspension, Brian Williams will return to TV today... he'll be covering the Pope's visit on MSNBC beginning at 3pm EST.
- That is, if his war-torn plane from Syria lands safely and on time.
- Brian better not make up any stories about the Pope. The Pontiff does have some connections pretty high up.
According to statistics, more people have been killed taking selfies this year than have been killed by sharks by a margin of 12 to 8.
- And if you try to take a picture of yourself with a shark, the number goes even higher.
A CNN Poll found that Hillary Clinton's lead over Bernie Sanders would double if Joe Biden decides not to run.
- Now she just has to figure out a way to delete Joe Biden.
A new study out of Germany claims that sex doesn't cause heart attacks.
- Unless you come home and find your wife having sex with someone else, in which case all bets are off.
Donald Trump told a high school audience to avoid drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.
- And then he told them that all of their female teachers were ugly.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!