The 21st Annual Dream Cruise is coming up this Saturday on Woodward Avenue. A number of people I've run into the last week or so have asked if I'll be going to the Big Event, and I tell them that after doing 14 Cruises in a row, I'm literally "Exhausted". (Cough...cough). I'll just stay home and watch my daughter, JoAnne, on the Channel 7 news coverage!
We've got the Dream Cruise, and in San Francisco, that "glamorous" City by the Bay, vagrancy has gotten so bad that the city has painted nine walls with a repellant paint that makes pee spray back on the offender's clothes and shoes.
- So if you're headed to SF for vacation, Urine for a big surprise.
The big financial story is that China has devalued it's currency, the Yuan, again.
- Like any good American I'm wondering how this will effect the price of my favorite Sweet 'n Sour Chicken at the China Cafe.
- China made the change after adding up the numbers in Column A and Column B.
A study by World Lifestyle named Cheetos the worst snack for people trying to eat healthy.
- But it's the best snack for people who want orange fingers.
- Phew. I was afraid I was going to have to give up Fried Pork Rinds.
Sources are saying that FOX News president Roger Ailes has sided with Donald Trump over Megyn Kelly in their recent debate dispute.
- It was a tough decision for him because their both blondes.
The hot showbiz rumor is that the Spice Girls are planning a 20 year reunion tour.
- The songs will be the same, but this time around Baby Spice will be known as Old Spice.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here with a brand new Podcast on Friday!