Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #168... our first "Podisode" since getting back from our summer vacation. Jackie and I talk about how we spent our time off, and a myriad of other topics including:
- Tarantulas, Grass Hoppers and a Preying Mantis...oh my!
- Famous actresses caught shop lifting.
- Since we recorded this podcast on August 14th, the 20th anniversary of the last day of WWII we talk about why it took 2 Atomic Bombs to get Japan to Surrender.
- The person who I think would be a great President.
- Why rapper "Lil B The Space God" stopped endorsing Hillary.
- Little House On The Prairie star Melissa Gilbert running for Congress in Michigan.
- And the REAL reason China devalued their currency.
It's the Dog Days of August...so catch a Frisbee in your teeth and tune in to Podcast #168! (21:37).
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!