Welcome to the 4th of July Weekend and Podcast #167! Gather 'round the Purtan Dining Room Table for a Red, White, & Blue discussion on topics including:
- What Julie's 3 year old son Brayden had to do to earn a trip to Chuck E. Cheese.
- The time actor Victor Mature called and basically hit on my wife Gail.
- The growing trend among women to let their arm pit hair grow.
- The "Best Lead Band Singer of All Time"...and a few of the WORST songs of all time.
- My being kicked out of the studio at CKLW and why.
- And a recent exorcism by the Vatican and some Catholic Priests...of the entire country of Mexico.
So before you light up your sparklers and run around the backyard, take a few minutes to fire up Podcast #167. There may even be a few "oohs" and "ahhs".
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday!