Yesterday was International Joke Day.
- To honor the event, a Priest, a Rabbi and a German Shepherd walked into a bar...
Western Europe is experiencing an historic heatwave - with temps reaching up to 111 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It's so hot, the French aren't even giving American tourists the cold shoulder.
In the wake of what many consider Donald Trump's anti-Mexican comments, Macy's will no longer carry his clothing line.
- But his Ego will still be the most inflated float in their annual Thanksgiving Day Parade.
TV Land will no longer show re-runs of "The Dukes of Hazzard" because execs claim the show glorifies the Confederate Flag.
- They also announced that they'll pull re-runs of "Joanie Loves Chachi" because it glorifies stupidity.
3,000 of Hillary Clinton's private emails from when she was Secretary of State were released, including ones where she emailed staff members to get her iced tea when she was thirsty.
- Unlike Bill, who used his email to ask staffers to bring him an intern when he was randy.
A new study found that the majority of Americans suffer from "Digital Amnesia" - relying on smartphones and other devices to "remember" things for them. 91% said they use the Internet as "an extension of their brain".
- I'll have more on this story after I Google it.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!