Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #163! Join former "Purtan's Person" Joe Noune, Jackie and me (???) as we "transition" from topic to topic including:
- What Mrs. Bruce Jenner (Kris) had to say about her ex-husband marrying her in the first place.
- Bruce Jenner vs. Caitlyn Jenner's gigantic "speaking fee" increase.
- Should the International Olympic Committee strip Bruce/Caitlyn of His/Her Olympic Gold?
- Does OSU have an advantage in Football recruiting over UofM and MSU?
- Coming soon...a sequel of "National Lampoon's Vacation" with Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo as the Grandparents. No word as to who's going to play "Cousin Ed".
- The one Golden Rule the character voices on my radio show HAD to follow.
- And of all the "Purtan's Person's"... ironically... who was the most difficult for me to motivate?
So while you're trying to erase that picture of me from your mind... why not slip into something comfortable and tune in to Podcast #163? (37:05)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday!
P.S. A special thanks... (I think)... to my good friend and graphic artist Dave Jankowski for making me a "Cover Girl"!