I Hope everyone is alright following last night's gigantic storms! We hunkered down and slept in the lower level of our house. Also...I can't thank you enough for all of the Father's Day wishes and kind words about my family in response to yesterdays post!
- I was wished "Happy Father's Day" more times than Jim Bob Duggar.
United Airlines announced that they're no longer flying out of JFK airport in New York.
- The announcement was delayed by two hours due to bad weather in Chicago.
The University of California has asked faculty and students to stop using "potentially offensive" phrases including “America is a melting pot,” “Why are you so quiet?” and “I believe the most qualified person should get the job."
- Why don't we all just become Mimes and call it a day?
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announced that they are expecting a baby boy.
- Of course the way that family operates, the sex of the baby could change at any time.
According to a new study in the Journal of the American Medical Association, there are now more obese American adults than overweight American adults.
- So if you're just plain "overweight", consider yourself part of a more exclusive club.
- They refer to the obese group as "Whoppers" and overweight people as "Whopper Juniors".
A new study found that more U.S. adults are taking drugs for Attention Deficit Disorder than children.
- Wow. I didn't realize so many adults had ADD. Did I ever tell you about the time I went to Paris? It was beautiful. I like ice cream. Wanna go for a bike ride?
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will hear Tom Brady's appeal of his Deflate-Gate suspension later today.
- Tom is nervous, but his his wife Giselle Bunchen told him to just take a deep breath in...then just let it out.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!