Lady Gaga was photographed Topless, going out for pizza in New York City.
- I know it's hot out, but she should at least have the decency to wear a couple of round steaks.
- The guys at the pizza joint described her as "Hot and Ready".
Wal-Mart announced that it will no longer sell Confederate Flag merchandise.
- Luckily, they still have the lowest prices on Jefferson Davis action figures.
Wikileaks is reporting that the NSA spied on three French Presidents dating back to 1995.
- So for 20 years, we've known their exact plans for surrender if they're ever attacked.
A new report says that Hillary Clinton's campaign has been registering voters outside of grocery stores.
- Not to be outdone, Donald Trump is registering voters outside of Tiffany's.
Rachel Dolezal says she's receiving offers from reality TV show producers.
- I'm bettin' her show will be filmed in Black and White.
Disney's Animal Kingdom is now selling brownies called "Animal Poop", at $4 a pop.
- Or in this case... $4 a poop.
- If you're looking for something more refreshing, try one of their frozen "Poopsicles".
A study by Yahoo News says erectile dysfunction drugs are leading to an increase in skin cancer.
- So guys...make sure you put on sunscreen before climbing into that bathtub in your backyard.
- Remember..."When the Moment's Right...Go To Your Dermatologist".
The fourth book "Fifty Shades of Grey" series has sold 1.4 million copies in just 4 days.
- We tried to reach the author for a comment, but her publicist said she was "tied up at the moment".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!