Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #164! In this "Podisode", Jackie and I welcome back former "Purtan's Person" Joe Noune to the table for a spirited discussion including:
- Dandelions, Weeds and Joe's claim that he's a Champion Weed Whacker...and has been since he was a teenager.
- Two of Johnny Carson's all time greatest jokes.
- What comic & TV Host did a lot of David Letterman's stunts come from?
- The amazing "Border Collie Olympics".
- Viagra for women.
- Putin, the Russians and how we could defeat them if we could just get rid of their uniforms.
- My favorite personal Gordie Howe story.
- "The Schmenge Brothers" - from the brilliant John Candy & Eugene Levy.
- A surprise guest appearance by my three year old Grandson Brayden.
- And why Joe has embraced singledom after the worst blind date of his life.
So take a break from your own weed whacking and plant yourself down for a listen to Podcast #164! It'll really grow on you! (46:08)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!