Welcome to Mother's Day Weekend and Podcast #159. Today Jackie (daughter #2) and I welcome daughter #4 (JoAnne) to the Family dining room table for a fast, fun discussion of topics including:
- The latest flurry of texts the girls were getting WHILE we were recording the Podcast.
- How some Movie Musicals and Plays are great...until they start Singing.
- A medley by Jackie & JoAnne of one of the big hits from West Side Story.
- The frustration of watching "Jeopardy".
- JoAnne gets a plug in for her new daily TV news show on Channel 7 called "The Now".
-We're not sure, but we think Wallside Windows is having a sale!
It's all in Podcast #159! And remember, as the song that I used to play on the radio goes... "If It Wasn't For Your Father, Would Your Mother be Your Mother? So Remember Dad on Mother's Day!"
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday with my regular blog.