Prince Harry admitted that the birth of his new niece, Princess Charlotte, makes him wish he had someone special is his life to marry and have children with.
- So ladies, if you're single, the "Eva Braun" type and like a man in a Nazi uniform, give him a call!
A Yahoo News survey found that 58% of Americans want New England Patriot's QB Tom Brady suspended for his role in "DeflateGate".
- The other 42% think the whole thing is just a lot of hot air. (Bada boom!)
The University of California at San Diego is coming under fire for a Performance Art Class that requires students to take their final exams while completely naked.
- Well where are they gonna hide their cheat sheets?
- Appparently the teacher believes in grading female students "On a Curves".
Natalie Portman will play Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in an upcoming movie.
- Proving that not only is Justice "Blind"... but so are casting directors.
JetBlue airlines announced that they will now offer service to and from Cuba.
- And just to make passengers feel at home, the planes' emergency chutes will be shaped like '57 Chevys.
P. Diddy has launched a new fragrance called 3AM.
- Apparently he's been having prostate issues and named the cologne after the time "Diddy is usually up trying to P".
North Korea is claiming that they successfully test fired a ballistic missile from a submarine yesterday.
- And Brian Williams claims he was almost hit by it.
Monica Lewinsky turned down a $1 Million offer for the blue dress she wore during her encounter with President Clinton.
- I guess if Hillary really wants that thing to disappear she's going to have to come up with a lot more cash.
Have a great day and I'll see back here Tuesday!