Today's the day... After 30 years, David Letterman will host his last "Late Show" tonight. No word on who his final guests will be, but some TV critics are hoping that long time rival Jay Leno will make an appearance.
- I'm pretty sure we can all come up with a "Top Ten List" of reasons THAT'S not gonna happen.
(My new Podcast...going up this weekend...will delve into the whole Leno/Letterman controversy with special guest Tom DeLisle, who worked on the "Tonight Show".)
President Obama got his own Twitter account yesterday.
- Now I won't have to look up his golf scores on the internet!
A new study determined that boys who smoke marijuana before puberty grow up to be 4 inches shorter than boys who don't.
- So I guess we know what Kim Jong Un was doing during recess at Elementary school. (Aside from shooting toy missiles at fellow classmates).
Apple is denying rumors that it has plans to make a hi-def TV.
- Apparently somebody at Apple figured out that strapping a 65 inch TV on your wrist would be a little cumbersome.
Rumer Willis took home the Mirrored Ball Trophy on "Dancing With the Stars" last night, bringing her parents Bruce Willis and Demi Moore to tears.
- Bruce was crying about his daughter winning...Demi was still crying about getting dumped by Ashton Kutcher.
Disney World is banning "Selfie Sticks" that allow you to hold the camera farther away from yourself from all the rides at their park.
- With the exception of "Mickey's Magical Super Duper Selfie Stick" available at kiosks around the park for just $59.99!
A West Virginia school teacher has come under fire for allowing her high school class to watch "Fifty Shades of Grey" as a reward for good behavior. She claims she had no idea what the movie was about.
- They knew she was lying when her face turned Fifty Shades of Red.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!