American Pharaoh won the Preakness and is now one win away from horse racing's Triple Crown - something that hasn't happened in almost 40 years.
- Pharaoh stands a better chance of being crowned than Prince Charles does.
A group of US Commandos killed a senior ISIS leader and captured his wife Saturday night.
- She's just glad that she'll finally be allowed to watch "The Real Cave-wives of Islamabad".
Federal authorities say a cyber-hacker was able to take control of commercial jets on 15 different occasions by hacking into their in-flight entertainment systems.
- Meanwhile I still can't figure out how to send an email without calling one of my daughters.
Bill Cosby gave a bizarre interview to "Nightline" on Saturday night during which he babbled incoherently.
- Sounds like somebody accidentally grabbed the wrong drink off the table.
A study by BeUnique.com found that teenage girls spend 5 hours a week taking selfies.
- They spend the other 163 hours of the week tweeting and posting the pics on Instagram.
Taylor Swift was the big winner at last night's Billboard Music Awards, taking home 8 trophies.
- And three new boyfriends.
Meanwhile Kanye West baffled the audience by performing a medley of his hits with so many pyrotechnics that you 1) could barely see him and 2) censors bleeped out so many of the lyrics you could barely hear him.
- So all in all, it was a great performance.
Vladimir Putin scored eight goals during an ice hockey exhibition on Saturday.
- What makes it really impressive is that he did it shirtless, while riding a horse.
A Nigerian restaurant was closed down for serving human flesh.
- So next time you're at a restaurant in Nigeria and they offer a hamburger made from "Ground Chuck"... take them at their word.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!