Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #160... In my latest audio offering I welcome Daughter #1 Jennifer to the table along with my regular Podcasting Partner in Crime, Jackie (aka Daughter #2) Topics include:
- Kim Jong Un and his unique way of "retiring" his Military Advisors.
- If you need hearing aids...the BEST reason to wear them.
- Tom Brady: Guilty or Not?
- The newly named Gordie Howe Memorial Bridge.
- Why we're not supposed to wash raw chicken or turkey anymore.
- I prove once again that I am a technical moron.
- CBS canceling "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" after 11 seasons, the genius "behind the scenes" of that show, and how he kept the overworked stars happy.
- Plus...Jackie's piece of "Sculpture" (and I use that term loosely) that she made in elementary school and why it's still in our curio cabinet.
So give in to your curio-osity and tune in to Podcast #160! (49:57)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!