Welcome to the first weekend of May and Podcast #158. This time around, Jackie and I are joined once again by former "Purtan's Person" and "The Glass is Half-Empty" kinda guy, Jim Ochs. Our topics include:
-Why my not having a Smartphone seems "dumb" to some...but how my Flip-Phone comes in handy.
- Something we've never dared talk about before: The ball on top of the Penobscot Building.
- The latest on Bruce Jenner's transition...including what Cup Size he's going with and why.
- The story behind Netflix launching a "Full House" reprise called "Fuller House".
- Two Burning Questions: Was Lassie a boy or a girl in real life? And who was Rudd Weatherwax?
- The voice behind "The Grinch".
- Some great lines from Paul Lynde & Charlie Weaver on "Hollywood Squares".
- Why get an Apple Watch?
- Plus....for you history fans...How Michigan ended up giving Toledo to Ohio in exchange for the U.P.
So usher in the new Month with Podcast #158! Who knows...you MAY just like it! (43:08)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!