Congratulations to Tom Izzo and The Spartans for making it to the Final Four after their 76-70 overtime win that toppled the Louisville Cardinals. They'll take on Duke Saturday. Game time: 6:09 pm. GO SPARTANS!!!!!
For the second straight year, President Obama did not make Forbes Magazine's List of "The World's Greatest Leaders". But Taylor Swift did. She came in at #6.
- If only Obama would have released a song called "We Are Never Ever Ever Going To Help Iran Again".
- Kanye West threw a fit claiming "Beyonce is the Greatest World Leader of all time!"
Apple CEO Tim Cook was named the World's Greatest Leader for his willingness to admit being gay.
- And when you're worth $500 Million...that was one gigantic, well-appointed closet he had to come out of.
A study by Beverage Digest found that Coca-Cola is the most popular soda pop in the country.
- The findings we're disputed by one "Dr. P" who pointed out, "I'm a Pepper, He's a Pepper, She's a Pepper, We're a Pepper..."
- The study also found that "Mountain Dew" is the pop that looks the most like a urine sample.
The USDA banned a pair of baby llamas from performing in Arizona because their owner doesn't have the proper permits.
- The animals owner, a Miss Dolly Llama, is protesting the decision.
Willie Nelson is launching a chain of marijuana stores that will sell his personal line of edible pot.
- Willie says the new stores represent a High point in his career.
- Matthew McConaughey already has his credit card info on file.
A jealous South African man poured super glue onto his wife's private parts because he thought she was cheating on him.
- Sounds like "when the moment's right...she's not gonna be ready".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!