Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #154... Today my regular Podcasting compadre Jackie (Daughter #2) and I are joined by Daughter #3, Jill at the Purtan dining room table. Topics include:
- The "Beautiful People" online dating website.
- The guy from eHarmony.com, Neil Clark Warren, and why listening to him talk makes me crazy.
- FarmersOnly.com... the site for people who like to muck stalls and are looking' for lookin' for love with something other than sheep.
- The remarkable things Jackie found out about her ex-husband when she read his online dating profile. (Seriously? He's an expert Scuba Diver???)
- Our suggestion for the Public Face of elderly people...Larry King.
- Jill's son Matthew's amazing "I'm Afraid of Spider's" story.
- My most embarrassing moment on the radio.
- Plus, Bond. James Bond. And what makes the poster for the newest movie uniquely different from all the others.
So tune in to Podcast #154... I guarantee if will leave you - if not shaken - at least stirred! (38:46)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog.
P.S. GO SPARTANS!!!!!