We may be 4 days away from the "official" arrival of Spring... but today's temp is expected to be near 70 degrees!
- On the downside... "Speedo Season" has officially begun.
South African doctors have successfully performed the world's first penis transplant on a 21-year-old man.
- They say the man who donated his "manhood" is a real stand up guy... Well, he USED to be.
- The clinical name for the procedure is "A Reverse Bobbitt".
A report claims that the Obama administration leaked Hillary Clinton's email scandal story to the press to sabotage her Presidential campaign.
- The President immediately denied it, claiming he knew nothing about the scandal until he saw it on the news.
A Nebraska woman was arrested for calling in a bomb threat to Time Warner Cable.
- She said the soonest she could schedule the bomb to go off was next Thursday, between Noon and 5pm.
A lawsuit claims that Seattle bus drivers were forced to wear diapers because the city failed to allow them access to public restrooms.
- On the bright side, they've got the most Depend-able bus system in the country.
- Why don't they just "go" on the bus like some of the passengers do?
Pamela Anderson has been granted a restraining order against her ex-husband.
- She needed the extra protection because if he comes near her, she's only able to run in slow motion.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: It's FREE CONE DAY at Dairy Queen! As a celebration of their 75th "Fanniversary" DQ is handing out free small vanilla cones all day today, but there is a catch: The offer is limited to one per customer, per location.
- I can only imagine how many miles Michael Moore is gonna put on his car today.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!