Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Or as the Irish call it: "March Madness Without The Brackets".
Both Bruce Willis and Demi Moore were on hand to watch their daughter Rumer take the top spot on the 10th Anniversary opening night of Dancing With The Stars. The show debuted in 2005.
- Interestingly enough, that was the very same year Demi's latest boyfriend was born.
The man who shot two cops in Ferguson, Missouri told the FBI that he was aiming for someone else in the crowd.
- Apparently he not only has bad aim, but a really bad defense strategy.
An ISIS spokesman said the terrorist group wants to destroy Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, and the White House.
- These days everybody's got a "Bucket List".
A Northwestern University study found that teenage boys who smoke marijuana are hurting their long term memory.
- The study also found that those teenage boys are like...so like...totally...okay with that... dude.
A Brigham Young University study found that Lonely people die younger.
- So Taylor Swift is either going to be gone by 30 or live to be 100 depending on how her dating life turns out.
Heather Mills says that her ex, Paul McCartney, has no choice but to record songs with Kanye West because Paul is "no longer relevant".
- In a related story, Heather Mills made this comment about her ex Paul McCartney, in order to get in the news, because she is "no longer relevant".
Elton John is calling for a boycott of Dolce & Gabbana because, although they're gay themselves, the designers made disparaging comments about gay parents.
- Not to say I'm out of the fashion loop, but I thought Dolce & Gabbana was a morning radio team in Italy.
Pete Rose has submitted an application to be reinstated to Major League Baseball.
- No word on how they'll rule, but If I were a bettin' man...
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!