The woman who won a record $2 Million at a slot machine at Greektown Casino Sunday night says she will spend the money on a new dress and a trip to Disney World.
- Which works out perfectly. If she spends $100 on a dress, she'll have just enough left for that trip to Disney.
Merriam Webster Dictionary has named "ism" as the word of the year after a big increase in online look-ups for the definition of "Terrorism".
- And most of those came from the Obama administration.
Taylor Swift has applied for a trademark on the word "Swiftmas".
- She's also filed for trademarks on the words "Break-Up", "It's Over" & "Dumped".
The MLB has refused to overturn Pete Rose's lifetime ban from the game. They say that Rose has continued to bet on sports - including baseball - throughout his appeals process.
- What are the odds?
A Market Research Survey found that bra sales have fallen by 3% in 2015.
- If you think the bra sales are sagging...you should see the boobs.
After 65 years with NBC, weatherman Willard Scott is retiring at the age of 81.
- If he'd just stayed 19 more years he could have presented himself with a jar of Smuckers.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!