The much hyped new Star Wars Movie "The Force Awakens" premieres with a special showing at Grauman's Chinese Theater in LA tonight.
- Which means a whole lot of 30 year old men will emerge from their parents basements and use their Light Sabers for the first time in years.
Among the hundreds of die-hard fans camped out for tonight's premiere is a man from Detroit, who has been in line since December 5th and is using baby wipes for hygiene.
- Six words for him: "May The Deodorant Be With You".
The Department of Homeland Security says that ISIS now has a printer that can make fake Passports so real they can get jihadists into the U.S.
- If it's anything like my printer, they'll get one page and then be stuck with an unfixable paper jam.
Meanwhile, a new Gallup poll found that 64% of Americans disagree with President Obama's plan to deal with ISIS.
- Wait... He HAS a plan to deal with ISIS???
A study found that the Presidential Election was the most talked about topic on Facebook in 2015.
- Narrowly beating out Marge Davenport's "Thanksgiving Slow Cooker Turkey Recipe" which came in second.
Another study found that people who swear a lot are actually more intelligent than people who don't use a lot of cuss words.
- It's about freaking time they figured this out.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!