Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #180. With just days left until Thanksgiving, Jackie and I feast on a cornucopia of topics including:
- My days at CKLW...and how one National Radio Consultant is still encouraging his clients today to use what he considers my "formula" for success.
- ISIS: The recent wave of terrorist attacks and my take on what we're really up against.
- Some things I believe we need to do to keep this country more secure.
- Some acting tips from John Wayne and Henry Fonda.
- And a lighter note... What's on the menu for the Purtan Thanksgiving Dinner!
So grab onto your giblets Pilgrim, and join us at the family dining room table for Podcast #180.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!