For those of you who thought the world was going to hell in a hand basket, it turns out it's going someplace else instead.
Six of Charlie Sheen's sex partners have already filed a suit against him for failing to tell them that he has HIV.
- If everyone he's slept with sues, this is going to be the largest Class Action Lawsuit in history.
David Hasselhoff announced that he's changing his name to David Hoff.
- This is the biggest news to come out of Hollywood since Kanye West announced he's running for President.
President Obama told GQ magazine he plans to make gun control his signature issue of 2016.
- The rest of us are planning to make the fight against ISIS our signature issue of 2016.
- He plans on having a beer summit with the head of the NRA. Actually, they'll be serving Colt 45.
Accroding to a new survey, 25% of British men believe that they have "Man-Periods" every month, and complain of PMS symptoms including bloating, mood swings and weight gain.
- Just wait until they go through Men-o-pause.
- Poor Caitlyn Jenner. Talk about a double-whammy.
A survey found that 61% of companies expect to hire more employees next year.
- Which is great news, especially if you know how to speak Syrian.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!